07 April 2013

Whats a typical Sunday for you?


Whats a typical Sunday for you?


Living in a big city causes you to have a lot of stress; the traffic, rushing from one appointment to another, crowded areas. So the weekdays pass by leaving you quite exhausted; but there are always the nice and well deserved weekends.

I spend most of my Saturdays meeting with friends, running errands or visiting my parents. I think it's really important to stay in touch in person, instead of virtual. Sure I text with people I love, but meeting them and looking them in their eyes while talking is just priceless.
Shopping with your friends, having coffee together, doing the latest gossip just works better while being in the same room. There are things you can say about someone that won't mean the same if you don't show that special emotion on your face *wink*. Haha

On Sundays I like to take time for myself and my husband. Sitting in the living-room, watching TV, chatting. Usually he is on his X-Box, while I check out the Vogue, have a nice cup of tea and
of course get ready for the next week by doing my nails.

So Ladies, Never forget to be close to your loved ones, bu also Always take time for yourself, because you are worth it.

Hugs and Kisses
Jil



No comments:

Post a Comment