09 April 2013

Getting ready for Summer...

What happens if you haven't been shopping for almost a month and the sun was shining after what felt-like an eternity?

Yes, I did it. I went shopping and lost myself in summer pieces. =)

I bought theses cases for my sunglasses. I loved the one with the flowers, but couldn't resist to buy the black one and the beige one too. Your closet looks way more organized, if you have matching pieces. They look nice in my drawer.

New colors in my nail polish collection. As you can see this summer will be with a lot of red, pink and blue on my nails. Flormar is one of the best nail polishes I've used and Kiko never fails to impress with it's amazing colors.


Aren't these brushes lovely? You don't really much to put on a flawless make-up. Just remember to clean them proper regularly.


I keep my make up nice and simple, but having a colorful make up palette gives you the opportunity to add a little color every now and then. Therefore I couldn't resist buying this one. Again all summer colors are represented. Yuhu. 



Last but not least some of my other purchases: Jewelery. Light an simple pieces for everyday and statement pieces for going out.




As you can see I had a very pleasant shopping spree. Hope yours are as successful as mine was.

Hugs and Kisses
Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment