19 April 2013

The 101 of Packing a Suitcase...



Packing your luggage can - as fun as it can be though - a tricky thing.
Especially the question of combining is hard once you are away from your closet and your everyday items.
So imagine being away for a week for -lets say- a business trip mixed with going out at night.
What are you packing then?
Since I am traveling regularly, I wanted to share my experiences with you guys.

As you can see I have packed quite a lot, but this fits into a medium suitcase, still leaving a lot of room for souvenirs.

In the next few days I am going to share my outfits with you, but before I wanted to give you a few tips:

*Choose a few basics; My weapon of choice is a strapless white top
*Pick a few key pieces; I used colorful clutch bags and different types of accessories
*Less shoes mean more space in your suitcase
*Reduce the heavy items, go for the light ones
*Pick pants you can combine with more than one Top; light blue jeans are great for this

Stay tuned for my outfit pics



Hugs and Kisses
Jil 

No comments:

Post a Comment