08 May 2013

10 Things about me



Have you ever asked yourself what those things are that make you special;
make you the person you are today;
habits that you don’t realize but other people do?

Well, today I would like to share some of those interesting facts about me:




1. I don’t eat chocolate. Only white chocolate every now and then.
2. I love to cook.
3. I love to drive fast.
4. I eat everything that comes out of the ocean. Fish, shrimps, crabs…
5. I only get a sunburn at those places I put suntan lotion on.
6. I drink like my dad. I can handle a lot alcohol and barely get drunk.
7. I have two tattoos and I am planing to have more .
8. For me everything begins and ends with family.
9. I am very good at parking.
10. I love to travel.



It is always nice to make a list of them and take a look when you feel depressed or sad, because then you realize how special you are and that gives your mood a lift.

What are the things that make you special? 
Tell me in the comments below.

Have a nice day

Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment